Firetip offers a full-featured
Firetip is a full featured professional-grade trading platform that is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Designed for professional traders that demand reliability and high performance, Firetip incorporates the features you need to better facilitate your trading. Firetip is designed to be an intuitive, easy to learn trading platform, but with all of the features you need and expect to make your trading a success. Access to many markets, direct market access, charting, news, account details and statements all at your fingertips.
- TRADING MATRIX – Select, track, and trade contracts on your personal, up-to-the-second trading dashboard.
- Mobile Trading (Android & IPhone)
- Ironbeam Web Trading
- Free Live Quotes
PRO includes the following additional features:
- ADVANCED TRADER – Firetip’s powerful charts provide numerous indicators and charting capabilities, along with the ability to trade and monitor your positions from the chart itself. Add the custom trend lines and pointers that support and define your individual trading strategy.
- Change working orders by click-and-dragging the order to the new desired price.
- Liquidate (go flat) on all positions with one click.
- Reverse positions with a single click.
- With one click, cancel all pending orders.
- Place limit or stop orders just by clicking on the desired price of the market you’re viewing.
- View all bid and ask prices levels above and below the current market price.
- BRACKET ORDERS – Place your entry order and a contingent stop and limit order with one click. Simply create your “Bracket Strategy” (identifying the profit and loss objectives), enable it and then place your trade!
- PRESET STRATEGIES – Strategies are preset bracket orders that allow you to specify and save profit/loss targets. So just enable your strategies & the next time you trade, Firetip will do the rest.
- CHARTING – Firetip’s powerful charts provide numerous indicators and charting capabilities, along with the ability to trade and monitor your positions from the chart itself. Add the custom trend lines and pointers that support and define your individual trading strategy.
- ALERTS – Set alerts to notify you of specific market conditions