GSTrader is a powerful
and complete trading solution for
GSTRADER DESKTOP PLATFORM FEATURES
GSTRADER Desktop has all the functionality that a professional trader demands while still remaining user friendly for the retail trader. Full functionality and customization allow all users to create a trading screen that perfectly fits their trading style.
- Real-time quotes
- Customize fonts, colors, and sounds
- A charting package built directly into the front-end. Includes various studies and overlays.
- Real-time news and economic indicator feeds provided by an industry leading news service
- Dual-layout capability
- Switch between contract markets with a single click
- One-click and keyboard order entry
- Multiple Quote Boards and Order Books
- Accessibility to all the available exchanges at no additional cost
- An expansive list of order types, including Market Orders, Limits, Stops, Stop-Limits, Trailing Stops, MITs, GTCs, OCOs, and Auto OCO
- Advanced order types like market mode activation, time activation, price activation, icebergs and queued orders
- Between sessions, day orders clear out; GTC’s and open positions rollover
- No maintenance period during the trading week; GSTRADER is available while markets are trading
- GSTRADER maintains their own exchange connectivity and the equipment necessary to operate the GSTRADER network. Hosting at multiple data centers allows GSTRADER to control and maintain a robust, fast, and reliable network that meets all of a trader’s requirements. This stable and efficient network is the foundation for a state-of-the-art front end, enabling it to be the front runner among futures trading platforms.
Display real-time streaming data for the selected market. Configure charts with various customizable overlays and indicators. Create and configure multiple charts to the user’s specifications. Quickly save charts with one click to see the same user friendly layout on every log in.
Bollinger Bands, Price Channels, Keltner, SMA, Zig Zag, Pivot Moving Average, Force Index, and more …
Drawing Tools Available
Fibonacci Retracement, Trend Line, Auto-Channel, Pitchfork, and more …
Other Chart Features
- View Orders on Charts
- Show P&L and net position
- Overlay a second contract
- Apply studies to studies, e.g. moving average on volume
- Show bars by time, tick volume or tick range
- and more…