Notice for Futures Trading Accounts:
1099 forms will be generated for all futures trading accounts held by US clients that placed any trades during the 2022 calendar year. Traders should expect to receive their 1099 forms via mail, email or through their portal in early February. 1099 forms will be provided directly from the FCM to the client.
Below is additional 1099 information from some of our FCMs:
- ADVANTAGE: 1099 forms will be mailed on 1/31/2023 and will not be available in the portal.
- AMP: 1099 forms will be available in the portal at end of January/start of February.
- IRONBEAM: 1099 forms will be sent electronically by the end of February.
- PHILLIP: 1099 forms will be physically mailed when they are available. They will also be available to view on the portal.
- GAIN: 1099 forms will be ready on or before 2/15/23. The forms can be accessed through My Account portal and going to Futures > Reports > Live Account Reports. The forms can also be accessed by going to: prod.gainfutures.com and logging in with your username and password
- DORMAN: 1099 forms will be available in the portal at the end of the month.
If you have not received your 1099 statement by mid February, please feel free to contact our office for assistance.
Notice for Forex Trading Accounts:
Please be advised that 1099 forms are not generated for forex trading accounts. Please refer to your monthly and year end statements to calculate your total P/L for the 2022 calendar year.