Notice for Futures Trading Accounts:
1099 forms will be generated for all futures trading accounts that placed any trades during the 2018 calendar year. Traders should expect to receive their 1099 forms via mail, email or through their portal in early February. 1099 forms will be provided directly from the FCM to the client.
Below is additional 1099 information from some of our FCMs:
- AMP: 1099 forms will be emailed out by the first week of February.
- IRONBEAM: 1099 forms will be mailed out by February 15th.
- PHILLIP: 1099 forms will be physically mailed when they are available at the end of the January. They will also be available to view on the portal.
- GAIN: 1099 forms are currently in progress and will be available on or before the federal deadline 2/15/2019. Clients will receive an email once they become available. Clients who have not opted for electronic-only statements will receive a paper copy via first-class US mail. All other clients will receive them via email.
- DORMAN: 1099 forms will be made available on the Dorman Trading Portal. Dorman will not be mailing them out. Customers must log into their portal to access the 1099 Forms.
If you have not received your 1099 statement by mid February, please feel free to contact our office for assistance.
Notice for Forex Trading Accounts:
Please be advised that 1099 forms are not generated for forex trading accounts. Please refer to your monthly and year end statements to calculate your total P/L for the 2018 calendar year.